KAGANHOTEL is a co-living space for creative and young artists to live and work.
KAGANHOTEL is a co-living space for creative and young artists to live and work. Creatives can now apply for our resident plan including a single room and a studio. If you would like to come to see the place in person or get to know more detail you can reach out to us by the application form below.
- All creatives are welcome!
We are welcome all the young creatives including Artists / Curator / Musicians / Designers /Fashion Designers / Cook / Dancer / Producer to grow our community here.
- You can join KAGANHOTEL as a group.
Collective or Creative Group could also apply together. You could share the rooms and studio space with your partners or members.
KAGANHOTEL CO-LIVING PLAN DETAILS
MONTHLY RENT AND FEE
- Creatives who planning to stay for more than 6 months.
- Member Fee：60,000Yen (Tax excluded)
- Contract ：One year contract could be renewed afterward.
- Rooms：302/ 305 /307 /310 (4 rooms left)
- Monthly Rent：50,000Yen ( One private room on the 3rd floor and studio space in the basement）
- Condo Fee：8,000 Yen ( Per person/water, gas, electricity/wifi ）
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- A private room 12㎡
- Shared Kitchen space 23㎡
- 2 shared shower rooms
- 2 shared toilets
- A studio space 5㎡ (High .6m/ Wall 3m＋2m)
- Free access to Washing Machines / Fridges / Vacuum / Rice cooker / Toaster etc
- (*There is no air-conditioning in the private room, residents need to prepare for if needed.)
① Access to your personal studio space for 24 hours
Basement is our studio floor, each resident has their own private studio space, where you could work and create. The flow of studio space is simple and spacious, you can move your artwork in and out easily.
② Sharing and experiencing with Creative peers
We offer Living and working space for creatives from all over the world including short-term residency from one week to 2 years. There are also art-loving travelers that come and go often. While a lot of collaborations are happening here, KAGANHOTEL is not just a place to live but also a place to meet opportunities and people.
③ Present your work in KAGAN’s premier hotel rooms.
On our 5th floor, there are 5 premier rooms where artists could showcase and present their artworks to the guest. By providing a connection in between, we’re hoping this would stimulate the communication between artists and art-loving guests.
④KAGANHOTEL 1st Floor Gallery Space and Event
KAGANHOTEL’s 1st floor is a spacious space that has been used as gallery and event venue. The resident members could use it up to 7 days per year. We had youtube live stream art shows and live music events before.
⑤KAGANHOTEL 1st Floor Gallery Space and Event
Located in the downtown part of Kyoto, KAGANHOTEL is just 5 mins walk from JR Umekoji-Kyoto West Station, 10 mins walk from JR Tanbaguchi Station. By bike, you could reach the city center in just 15 mins. There are some nice spots like Umekoji Park in just mins away.
Please contact us via the application form below: